Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Approaching The Finish Line

Today is our last day in Photo 1 before our Final Exam.

Some of you have asked, "What is the test on Mr. Farley?" So, let me help you.


This is importat so please pay attention! (Hopefully, you noticed that I misspelled a word. Hopefully, you have corrected "arrows" on your page.)

On the final exam, you will submit your blog and your website. I will grade all of your work as part of your final portfolio. Edit your work. Check your spelling. Verify that every link works.

I will look at the first page of your blog. Do you have the correct information for your group members? Do the links work? Have you commented on their posts?

During the final, I will ask a few simple questions. I will probably give you a photo and have you edit the picture. You will probably be asked to improve the quality of the photo and write how you considered a rule of composition. You will probably need to send a message to my school email.

Remember, this is a photography class that uses computers and works in groups. I expect that you can use computers correctly by now. You may also be asked to discuss the benefits and disadvantages of working with others.

bf

Note: I updated this post at 8:50. I added something about group work. I told my first period that they may need to answer a question about working in groups on the final exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment