Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Photographing Space and Form and Shape

Each person create THREE separate posts and date them for Wednesday November, 13-15, 2013. (Some of my Photo 1 classes meet on the 14th and some meet on the 15th. You still create three separate posts!)

bf

The groups will shoot the same element together. Other groups may shoot a different element.




and in the second part of November, we are including songs with the theme of gratitude. If I do not say it often enough, thank you for letting me be your teacher.



This is a song from my childhood. I was probably ten. Though I am not friends with my students (it's not my job), I realize that your memories shaped now will last the rest of your life. (Hey look! I make up a whole lot, but this list puts the song number at number....)



bf

No comments:

Post a Comment