Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Birthday Fun Photos



On Friday May 16, 2014, we celebrated my birthday. In Photo 1 (and Advanced Photo), the students photographed each other without having to post a final product. We played.

This is one of my "Awkward Self-Farleys" during Photo 1. My students are better at this than I am. 
Photo 1 is a one semester course. Students used a cloth back drop or solid white wall. Most students took photographs. Most students were photographed. Here are some of the photographs.

During Period 1, Photo 1, Bella photographs students from a different group. Some of my students understandably question my methods.





Photo by Y Susim, Photo 1, Period 1
During 5th period, our Photo 1 class tried to shoot below the stairs, but another class was using the space so we improvised on our improvisation.
Photo by Anneliz Murguia, Period 5, Photo 1

Photo by Katie Palafox, Period 5, Photo 1

Photo by Marisela R, Period 5, Photo 1



Photo by Ashley Solano, Period 5, Photo 1



May 16, 2014 was a hot day. I enjoyed my birthday, because I taught photography to wonderful students.  Some of the photos might be used for previous assignments. Some of the pictures might be used for their final projects.  Some pictures might be used to show that students can learn and have fun. 
Photo of my Advanced Photo student Marissa R (with the photo of her in the background to the right; the photo of her on the screen was taken by Bianely. )



No comments:

Post a Comment