Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Photography Mashup Farley Style




Feeling 22 (photo by Marisela R, Period 5)


Hey Yeah! I am looking like a misfit in an Outkast video (photo by Anisha Mozeke)
Check Yes or No - Mr. George Strait and Mr. Bryan Farley (photo by Chela)
I don't care about my Bad Reputation, nor do J. Andrade and Anisha Mozeke.  (If you scroll to the end, you can see one of us jump of the table playing air guitar during the last minutes of instruction this year.)

"The world's in trouble, there's no communication...."

Farley Back Boy with Gwen Stefani and the Hollaback Girl (photo by Marlesia R)


Queen Nefertiti image search in the background along with photos of the Advanced Photo student who took this picture (photo by Marissa Ruvalcaba)


The Cheif of Selfie - Sabotage? From what album?
(Note to this "Cheif," remember to send The Beastie Boys all royalty payments for this selfie. Oh, and pay the photographer.)

Am I The Resistance or part of the band?

Here I am "with the band" Little Big Town in their video Boondocks
"No matter where I go... I keep my heart and soul in the boondocks... You can take it or leave it. This is me.
This is who I am."

Brad Paisley; he's Krafty, and he's just my type. 

Who Needs Pictures (With a Memory Like Mine?) with Brad Paisely
I have a good memory, so I probably do not need these photos to remember my year at PHS, but if we did not post these photos, some people probably would not believe this happened.


Picture Picture

I Believe I can sing; I wish I were Crow


Conversations with the past at 127 Rose


Double Trouble = Four bits

The song above is called "Here's a Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares." I played it for one of my students, although that sounds much worse now that I have typed it.

Pulp Farley (photo by Anisha). Yenis says "This photo is phre$h with a p and an h and a dollar sign."

Two little Fonzies (song by Weezer, photo by Chris Ruiz, Advanced Photo)

Who is Mary Tyler Moore?

I Go Back with Kenny to remember old friends who are no longer with us.
Every time I hear that song ...
One of us is crazy



I could not believe my luck that I landed at PHS this year. Every day I worked with so many talented and inspiring students. I was out of my mind. I loved the curves and the edges and (almost) all the craziness. Now it's time to move make like Nemo. It's time to keep calm and swim on. 


Photograph by Anneliz, Period 5, Photo 1 (Anneliz and Marisela took the portraits of each other that I am holding; not sure about those other guys.)

"It's time to say... good-bye"

bf

No comments:

Post a Comment