Friday, May 30, 2014

Favorite Photos - Iron Chef boy Farley

This week we are learning the difference between "favorites" and "best."

I started the lesson by reviewing this post discussing some of my favorites and bests. Some of the pictures were both; some pictures were "almosts." Most of the photos were easy to classify.

When we justified our favorites, we provided personal reasons. We liked that the photo included our friends. We laughed when we saw the photo. We liked that the photo helped us remember someone. Our personal reasons were enough.

For this assignment, I also included photos from my Farley Mashup page and a link to Iron Chef America. I gave each group a few mystery objects to include in their photos, such as color, umbrella, statue, shutter speed.

Post three photos, with three explanations....

No comments:

Post a Comment